- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Marriage Bureau Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Marriage Bureau ads in Times of India can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Times of India are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Marriage Bureau ad in Times of India
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Marriage Bureau respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Marriage Bureau packages of Times of India from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Marriage Bureau ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Times of India is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Times of India Marriage Bureau ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Marriage Bureau ad in Times of India:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Marriage Bureau Ad in Times of India Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Marriage Bureau AD IN Times of India NEWSPAPER ?
To help couples deal with the numerous crests and troughs of married life, a number of marriage bureaus have offer an assortment of services such as counselling, therapy and consultation, among others. If you own services that may be of help to married people, you can book your ads under Marriage Bureau online on Times of India via releaseMyAd.
When you book your ads via releaseMyAd, you get to enjoy benefits such as:
- You can book your ads online in a simple 3 step process.
- You can advertise at the lowest rates, without having to pay any extra fees for using our online advertising facility.
- Track the progress of your ad till it is processed.
- Pay using various online and offline means.
Sample Marriage Bureau Ads for Times of India:
• Marriage Hall-JS Thirumana Mandapam A/C,Vadapalani,Chennai 26 ,available on June 25 to June 27, 2011, due to postponement of marriage. Contact Phone:9830629298 email: [email protected]
• Clear predictions,Marriage matching,,solve problems in Education, Health, wealth, children, obstacles . Numerology,Vaasthu,free marriage bureau,advice correct Lucky stones etc. Ramakrishnan Nair PhD(India),PhD(Italy),FWSAM(USA),FRHS 9830629298,9830639399.
Times of India is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Marriage Bureau Ad In Times of India To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Marriage Bureau AD IN Times of India NEWSPAPER ?
If you wish to book your Marriage Bureau ads in Times of India, take the following steps:
- Choose advertising location from the panel above
- Compose your ad, you can take the help of our sample ads to construct your ads efficiently
- After selecting your advertising date(s), proceed to clear payment.
To book your ads immediately, follow the steps mentioned above. To know more about Times of India Marriage Bureau advertisement, click on the appropriate tab above.